sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

I probably shouldn´t say this, but at times I get so scared when I think about the previous relationship we shared. It was awesome, but we lost it it's not possible for me not to care. And now we're standing in the rain but nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear. The 7 things I hate about you, The 7 things I hate about you, ohhh, you You're vain, your games, you're insecure, you love me, you like her, you made me laugh, you made me cry, I don't know which side to buy Your friends, they're jerks when you act like them, just know it hurts; I wanna be with the one I know. And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you It´s awkward and silent, as I wait for you to say What I need to hear now: your sincere apology. When you mean it I'll believe it; if you text I'll delete it, let's be clear. ohhh, I'm not coming back you're taking seven steps here The seven things I hate about you You're vain, your games, you're insecure, you love me, you like her, you made me laugh, you made me cry, I don't know which side to buy, Your friends, they're jerks, when you act like them, just know it hurts. I wanna be with the one I know. And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you. And compared to all the great things that would take too long to write I probably should mention the seven that I like. The seven things I like about you your hair, your eyes, your old Levis when we kiss I'm hypnotized. You make me laugh,you make me cry but I guess that both I'll have to buy. Your hands in mine, when we're intertwined everything's all right I wanna be with the one I know and the seventh thing I like the most that you do you make me love you ...