viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

Better in Time


It's been the longest winter without youI didn't know where to turn to See somehow I can't forget youAfter all that we've been throughGoing coming thought I heard a knockWho's there no oneThinking that I deserve it Now I realize that I really didn't knowIf you didn't notice you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'mma be ok[Chorus:]Thought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooIt'll all get better in timeEven though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in timeI couldn't turn on the TVWithout something there to remind me Was it all that easyTo just put aside your feelingsIf I'm dreaming don't wanna laughHurt my feelings but that's the pathI'll believe inAnd I know time will heal itIf you didn't notice boy you mean everythingQuickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'mma be ok[Chorus:]Thought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooIt'll all get better in timeEven though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in timeSince there's no more you and meIt's time I let you go So I can be free And live my life how it should be No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without youYes I will